/, Military Heritage/Old St. David’s Church

Old St. David’s Church

Old St. David’s Church of Cheraw was the last Anglican or “State” church built (c.1770) in South Carolina under King
George III. The church was used by the Americans and the British during the Revolution, and later by both Confederate and Union armies.

91 Church Street
Cheraw, SC 29520
843.623.2574

website

2018-12-12T13:42:14+00:00