Dillon House

dillon-house-280x400

Located in Dillon, the museum was once home of the James W. Dillon family. The house was built in 1890 and has been renovated and restored to depict the early 1900s.

The museum still contains many items that the family used, including furnishings. The Dillon House is on the National Register of Historic Places.

1108 West Main Street
Dillon, SC 29536
(843) 774-6122
Second, third, & fourth Tuesdays; First, second, third, & fourth Thursdays 2-4 pm
website

By |2018-11-06T15:59:56+00:00November 26th, 2014|Agricultural Heritage, Military Heritage|Comments Off on Dillon House

About the Author: